Hey, I'm Kat!
I'm an eCommerce Web Designer based in Melbourne.
Your Website Matters
The online space is a rapidly evolving one, and means more opportunities for eCommerce (but also, more competition).
Which is why you need a well thought out, conversion optimised website. One that will not only reflect your brand, connecting with your ideal customer but that will actually make them purchase.
That’s where I come in 🙂
We Might Be A Good Fit If Either…
- You need a new website
- Want the assurance that your new site will be built to best practice design standards
- Want a stress-free website build
- Have (or are prepared to source/create) branding guidelines, copy and images.
- Have an existing website that just isn’t working for you.
- Don’t understand your website analytics (and how they should influence design + functionality).
- Don’t have the time to figure out how to make changes to your website.
- Have website development tasks that you need completed.
So Why Work With Me?
I started a (now extinct) blog back in 2013, when having a website that worked on mobile was negotiable. I ran the blog on-and-off, for a little under 5 years, learning how to write content that performs, drive traffic and of course, how to improve design and functionality on a website.
After that I worked in eCommerce for a fashion brand, learning all about the website specifics for an online store.
Fast-forward to now. I’ve been running this business since 2018 and work (almost) exclusively with online stores to help them start, and improve their eCommerce Websites.
I work predominantly with Shopify, and occasionally WordPress, currently offering three core services. You can find out more about them here.