Shopify eCommerce Services
Whether you’re just getting started on Shopify, or a Shopify Plus merchant, below is an overview of the services I provide.
Shopify Store Setup
If you’re a new brand, or looking for a budget friendly site refresh. This can include:
- Advice on selecting the best Shopify theme for your brand.
- Theme setup.
- Facebook and Instagram integrations.
- Google Analytics and Google search console integrations.
- Connecting your domain to Shopify.
Custom Theme Development
If you’re ready for a fully custom Shopify theme to meet the needs of your growing business.
- Can either work to supplied designs, or include design work as part of the project.
- Where required, can create easy-to-edit sections for you and your team.
- Creating a custom theme that works just as well on mobile as it does desktop.
For helpful, actionable and personalised advice on how you can get your online store working harder for you.
- Advice on how to improve your conversion rate.
- Analytics deep dive to identify any potential road blocks in the customer journey.
- Review of website navigation to ensure it’s easy for customers to use.
- High level testing of your site across mobile and desktop to identify potential issues.
Klaviyo Flows & Campaigns
If you’re needing some help with kicking off or growing your email marketing.
- Klaviyo flow set up (e.g. welcome series, abandoned cart, and post purchase).
- Working with your marketing calendar to create email marketing campaigns.
- Retainer services to send engage your list on a regular basis.
If you’d like ongoing eCommerce consulting and development support. This can include:
- Monthly eCommerce reporting and advice around your site roadmap.
- Developing new custom sections.
- Completing miscellaneous development tasks.
- Building out new content pages.
- App integrations and setup.
“A super professional experience, Katherine was able to help with a solution where others couldn’t. The high level technical knowledge along with a good eye for design made the result outstanding. Katherine was able to bring our site in line with eCommerce best practices along with problem solving some heavily customized requirements. We highly recommend.”
~ Got Tube Sockets
“Katherine is a pleasure to work with. She takes the time to understand the problem she is solving and completes work to a high standard.“
~ Forty Thieves
“Kat was fast with a great eye for detail. Would (and will) 100% work with her again. She was very prompt to respond to queries and make quick changes/tweaks throughout the process.”
~ Purely Byron
Interested in working together?
Whilst I do have some prepackaged options for Shopify store setup, Klaviyo flows, and retainers, most projects are custom quoted. Head to my contact page to reach out. Then we can schedule a call to see if I’d be a good fit for your project.