Take all the stress out of building your online store and have the confidence that everything has been set up the right way.
It's For Brands That…
Are completely new to the online space.
Have an existing website that needs a total refresh.
Here's What's Included
But please note that all projects are tailored to what your business needs, so things can be added and removed as needed.
- Full Shopify setup – I’ll get your site ready for launch.
- Home page / category pages / product pages – get the core pages of your website right.
- Additional content pages as required
- Built with SEO in mind – including considering best practices.
- Integration with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Integration with Facebook/Instagram shopping.
- Integration with Klaviyo or other email marketing software.
- Full testing, including responsiveness and the checkout process.
Want all the details?
Download my full services guide here (it includes pricing info!)
You Might Be Wondering
99% of the time I recommend Shopify for eCommerce websites. The rest of the time, WordPress with WooCommerce. This is something we’ll chat through in the initial consultation.
Yes. You’ll need to purchase a domain and some sort of website hosting. If we go down the Shopify route, this is included in your Shopify plan. With WordPress, I can recommend hosting if required.
With Shopify there may also be a one-off fee to purchase a theme and ongoing, monthly fees for apps. These are billed via Shopify (not me) and where possible, I’ll give you a heads up on these prior to starting the project.
Absolutely! All my web design packages include a 1-hour training session so you’ll be able to confidently update the content on your website after that.
This one’s dependent on project complexity, but as a guide, 4-8 weeks from kick-off.